Chapel Hill Personal Injury Lawyer
Acts of negligence and carelessness can seriously injure innocent people. Accidents can cause permanent disability, life-altering injuries, and even death. Personal injury is a broad area of law encompassing the many negligent acts that can result in death or physical harm to others. At the Law Office of Barry T. Winston in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, we are well-versed in the many types of personal injury cases and are available to discuss your injury.
Have you or someone you care about been injured by the negligence of another person or entity? Please contact Attorney Barry T. Winston to arrange your free consultation. Attorney Winston can explain your rights and options in bringing a personal injury claim to recover damages for your losses.
Remember, you are under no obligation to give any information to law enforcement officials. You have the constitutional right to remain silent and to seek legal help.
Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation
Our firm provides compassionate and experienced representation to injured people. We are dedicated to focusing on the legal aspects of a personal injury case—enabling our clients to focus on healing from their injuries. We will seek fair and just compensation for economic losses such as medical bills and lost wages, as well as intangible losses such as pain, suffering, and emotional distress. We represent clients who are injured in all types of accidents including the following:
- Car accidents and truck accidents: A car or truck accident can cause serious injuries to drivers and passengers alike. If you have been injured, our firm can pursue fair compensation for your injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents have the potential to cause serious and traumatic injury to motorcyclists. We can help you or a loved one who has been injured.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrian such as walkers, joggers, and runners are afforded little protection from the vehicles they share the roads with.
- Products liability: Products liability is a complicated area of law. Attorney Winston has been representing clients since 1961 and has the experience necessary to effectively handle claims related to dangerous and defective products.
- Premises liability: Property owners have the duty to maintain and secure their property for visitors and occupants. If a slip and fall or other accident occurs at a premise such as a mall, retail store, or restaurant, the owner may be held liable.
Our firm’s representation is not limited to the above examples. If you have been hurt by the carelessness or wrongdoing of another person or company, we are happy to discuss your injuries and our firm’s involvement in your case. Please contact us to learn more.